Here's the original:
And here's my edit:
And here's what I did in Lightroom:
- Adjusted white balance to warm it up
- Brightened it up a smidge by increasing exposure
- Applied the Lily Blue Spring Color preset. This gave the colors a richer tone.
- Applied Clickin' Moms Amber Preset. This gave it a matte effect and desaturated some of the color.
- Then I messed around with the points in the Tone Curve. I don't always like how matte presets make my photos look, so I usually do some adjusting.
- I really wanted the berries to pop, so I increased the saturation of the reds and oranges.
- Cropped to follow the Rule of Thirds. I also wanted to keep that branch at the top of the frame because I liked how it drew my eye in towards the berries.
- Sharpened for web.